View Single Post
BeyondtheRainbow
Wise Elder

Member Since Apr 2015
10.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Yesterday at 07:31 PM

One more week until my therapist is back! What a long 6 weeks.

Well, we're not moving now. The house had significant issues at inspection that made it too expensive. This has been stressful and my anxiety level is very high. I feel like I have whiplash. But we're taking a break from house-hunting for a while (I'll believe this when I see it) and hopefully things will feel better soon.

My next big stress is that my Emsam patches are at my pdoc's office. I get them through patient assistance and they have to be shipped there. I was supposed to have an appointment last Friday and that would have been great to pick them up but she had to cancel. So I've been trying to work out getting them without a 5 hour drive there and back for 3 minutes of running in to the office. The secretary is saying she'll talk to my pdoc but I've not heard anything. She is hesitant to mail them because the last time she did they were mailed without postage. But that was over a year ago and is one of many times meds were sent to me. In the meantime I'm getting closer and closer to needing to cut patches to get my dose and that's not the best, especially when I have patches sitting there waiting for me. I really hope this is resolved somehow tomorrow.

Next up is clozaril refill time. I'm stressed just thinking of it and that's not fair. It works smoothly about 40% of the time. I need to call the refill in and I'll know by tomorrow afternoon if I'm going to have issues.

I wish my therapy appointment was about 3 hours long....

Hugs from:
Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, Nammu, raspberrytorte

Thanks for this!
Crazy Hitch