View Single Post
brian10x

Member Since Sep 2024
Default Yesterday at 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
How do you see each other? If you can’t visit, do you go on dates or is this strictly online relationship? Did you send her money?
>I can tell you care and I appreciate that! Over a year ago, we had lunch, and then I visited one Saturday.

After the visit, and calling each other every day, we realized there was serious chemistry.

She was unbelievably distraught at deceiving me and not revealing that she was married, and sought to end the relationship immediately.

After a rough couple of weeks, we agreed to see each other Saturdays when he was at work, and in the process, we became closer and closer.

After a month, she revealed her bipolar illness to me and I was determined to learn all I could about it.

She has never requested money nor have I offered. As a matter of fact, I purchased Christmas gifts for her last year, which she asked me to save for her until we live together.

To prove I was serious, I gave her a diamond engagement ring, but she has made it clear that if things change between us, I can ask for it back.

Looking at it from all angles, it seems procrastination and fear are what is keeping us apart.

That said, everyone has limits, and I may be nearing mine.

From the help and advice I have received here, I've realized that I have done all I can possibly do, and now its up to her. If she truly wants this she has to make a greater effort.

Its a sad day, but sometimes, sadness brings clarity.
brian10x is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
raspberrytorte