View Single Post
brian10x

Member Since Sep 2024
Default Sep 25, 2024 at 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
Even though you didn’t directly give her money, you got her diamond ring, saved ton of money to support her, redecorated snd customized your house. And you aren’t even a couple!

She costs you money all while she lives comfortably married to someone else. She’s not in danger yet chooses to live a life of lie and deceit. And I’d refrain from calling her fiancée and talk about engagement. You can’t be engaged to married people

Them sleeping in separate bedrooms doesn’t mean anything. It’s not uncommon and doesn’t make them less married. Him being older is irrelevant too. You are older too. Would it justify her cheating on you too? A woman is dishonest. Meeting up with men while her husband is at work? Gross

Why’d you want to be with someone like that
Sometimes staring face to face with the truth is painful, but the truth doesn't blink.

I've made the decision to stop certain behavior. I will no longer buy anything for her, and I am considering asking for the ring back. I only hesitate because of her mental state, and I don't want to throw her into an anxiety attack.

We have discussed the cheating in length. Of recently, I've denied her of the fun weekends we used to have stating that from now on, I'll just wait to see her until she is ready to commit permanently.

The worse thing that will happen is I may finally shut the door completely and my heart is broken in a million pieces. Its not the worst scenario I can imagine. At least my man-parts work stupendously well, and I could start over.
brian10x is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi