View Single Post
Blueberrybook
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
338 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 25, 2024 at 01:11 PM

I had a good run today. The program gave me another additional optimized run today before moving on in the program. Today's run was nearly a repeat of yesterday's - warmup & cooldown walks, 40 min run, 3 min walk, 10 min run. Today's run was a lot easier than yesterday's. I finished the last 10 min segment without nearly as much effort as yesterday. So it was 50 min of running and a 60 min workout in totol, well a bit over 1 hr. as it took me another 10 min or so to walk back to the house. I have 1 or 2 more interval runs, and then the program shifts to a 50 min straight run and not too long after that to the 60 min. run. The program stops there, and I definitely won't have run 10K by then as I don't come close to finishing 5K in 30 min, but I'm not going to stress over the distance. After that, I think there may be a running fitness maintenace program offered that I may try and if not, I may just repeat some of the weeks on the program I'm currently using.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen
Blueberrybook is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated