View Single Post
BeyondtheRainbow
Wise Elder

Member Since Apr 2015
11.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 27, 2024 at 09:21 PM

We have a family reunion going on this weekend. Part of it is some people coming back to visit a community fair they grew up attending and some people are just here to see those people. But it is a LOT of people in our quiet lifestyle here. It's so nice to see everyone but it is so loud. My head noise is back in force. I didn't realize that part of that was static but after listening to people talk loudly for hours I have a staticky head and know that was my
usual before adding Seroquel. Tomorrow will be 10 of us in one house so that should get really loud. I'll take some PRN Seroquel with me. I should have today. But it is really nice to see people. I'm just tired.

I'm going to have to make my poor cat move so I can get something to eat. She's so cozy but I'm so hungry. Who will win? ETA: It was a tie. I moved my leg and little and she jumped down. I love it when there isn't any guilt.

Last edited by BeyondtheRainbow; Sep 27, 2024 at 10:29 PM..

Hugs from:
Blueberrybook, Blue_Bird, Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, June08, LadyShadow, MuddyBoots, Nammu, raspberrytorte

Thanks for this!
LadyShadow