View Single Post
jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
283 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Yesterday at 09:59 PM

My new housekeeper does a decent job, or she did at first, but now she is slacking off big time & complaining about having to clean my house.

I tip her well. Her flat rate is $50 but I pay her $70 each time.

She usually arrives half an hour late too although she lives close by me. It’s very frustrating!!!

I think that there us something wrong with her or she’s just lazy as she left my husbands bathroom dirty. I told her that the toilet us still dirty & to please clean it.

She claimed that she couldn’t get the ring off which wasn’t true as she was able to remove it.

She made excuses instead of apologizing to me & claimed that she was out of cleaning supplies. She brings her owm stuff.

If I could find someone else who charges around the same price, I’d replace her.

She leaves the floors so wet that I almost tripped & fell 3 times in the kitchen!!! I told her to dry the floor as I almost fell & she said she dried the floor, but she left a few wet spots on the floor.

Unbelievable! No apology for that either! She didn’t sweep the corner in the living room. I had to ask her to do it.

I had to ask her to clean the inside & outside of the microwave too. I checked everything as I don’t trust her now.

I was nice about things & said could you please clwan this area, etc…

She then went from talkative to being almost silent like she was upset with me. It was weird & childish tbh.

I am not paying her to leave my house dirty still. I’m not picky, but she literally didn’t clean certain place.

Thank goodness that I checked everything. Why would she have that attitude? I wasn’t thanked for the money either. Wth?

Rude! Did she expect me to say nothing & be happy with a half a@@ed job?

Has anyone ever had this issue with house keepers before? I’m nice to her & she disrespects me by showing up late, taking forever to return calls & texts? So rude!

Not to mention that she’s usually late by half an hour & she never tells me that she’s running late too.

Most house keepers tend to have similar attitudes too I noticed. Especially the cheaper ones. They shouldn’t clean houses if they don’t like cleaning other peoples homes.

It’s like they just want to do light house cleaning only.

Did I do anything wrong? I watched my tone & I was ven told her to forget about vaccuming under the couch cushions after she was here for 2 hours.

She complained about it being a lot of work. Wth? Ugh!!!

How can I talk to her to not get her upset next time? I didn’t do anything wrong. She’s obviously extremely sensitive to any feedback.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote