View Single Post
FloatThruThis
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Dec 2021
2,111 hugs
given
Default Today at 01:32 PM

I spent almost two hours cleaning our bathroom today and I didn’t even do the whole thing. It’s about the size of a closet too. That’s how bad it was/how thorough I am. I approach the cleaning of it like the bathroom at work (which is not even close to being that bad). First thing: squirt cleanser into the toilet bowl to sit. Couldn’t find the toilet bowl cleanser, so squirted soap into it (better than nothing). Then I put a microfiber cloth on the end of a broom with a rubber band to wipe down the walls. Then wipe down the fixtures, working my way counterclockwise from the door and down from the ceiling. Then wipe down the sink. Then wipe down the toilet. Then scrub the bowl. Then wipe down the floor. In the midst of all that, I found the toilet bowl cleanser, so I scrubbed down the soap & flushed it & then squirted the toilet bowl cleanser to set & scrubbed that & flushed it. I wiped down every single object from its dust/fuzz/hair/mystery substance covered surface. I didn’t get to the shower. My dream is that my family member will take care of the bucket under the sink that is soaking rags that have a smell my vocabulary is inadequate to describe. Other than that, it looks ******* fantastic in there. Except for the shower/tub. **** it.
FloatThruThis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna