Member Since Mar 2020
116 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Yesterday at 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberrybook View Post
-snip-
I was almost home, power walking on the sidewalk, and I tripped over the uneven sidewalk. (The city doesn't maintain the sidewalks well at all.) It was a bad fall. I skinned both my knees, my elbow, my hands. I was bleeding all over when I got home. Worst of all, I chipped a couple of teeth in the front of my mouth (like I said a hard fall). Now, I have to call the dentist and hopefully get an appt. soon. I really hope the front tooth will not die from the pressure of the fall and I have extremely bad dental anxiety, I hate going there, it makes me SOO nervous.
@Blueberrybook, you should be able to get reimbursed for medical / dental expenses from the city. I hope you'll look into it.

Meanwhile, I thought it would be easy for me to lose weight when I switched from Effexor to Wellbutrin. The good news is that I lost a few pounds and I'm not gaining weight.

Now that the dog is gone, I go for walks well before sunrise if I wake up early. But the walks last only about 15 minutes.

Last edited by SquarePegGuy; Yesterday at 01:33 PM.. Reason: Fix the broken QUOTE tag
SquarePegGuy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote