View Single Post
Victoria'smom
Legendary

Member Since Apr 2012
5,532 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Yesterday at 07:06 PM

So my parents came this morning and picked up the kid and SDit. I'm not sleeping due to the new med, mania?, irritated, overwhelmed, confused. So a lot happened yesterday.

A few days ago I ran out of dog food with no money. So I had to make food. While I ordered more food and waited for it to be shipped. Well I ran out of ingredients to make more food due to sdit's allergies but it was fine because their food was to put for delivery. It wasn't even at our door 10 minutes before someone stole it. $60 is a lot to me. But the other food she's not allergic to costs well over $100 that I could have delivered that day. Being confused and irritable I ordered $40 of topper to make more food until I could figure out what to do. As soon as I did that I realized real meat was cheaper. So I called and cancelled the order. Then I bought meat and other stuff we "needed".. then I went on Amazon and bought a dog cookbook to get here same day. I told my mom it was stolen and I have no dog food. She felt horrible and offered to drive over 6 hours to drop off food today. Then I just spiraled. That I can't take care of a dog that have allergies and skin issues. It started because they wanted to drive 6 hours not come in, not hug me just because it would be "to hard on her". And she could possibly smell them on me if we hugged. So they were going to drive 12 hours to drop off food. So that's when I realized they're not handling the transition well. I'm not attached yet. So it's better they just have her.

ETA: this was after we went to 3 car rentals. Looked into a train and plane to bring the child home and wasting $60 on Uber going to each place. My parents picked him up and will drive the 8 hours to bring him home tomorrow night.

Daughter- mood disorder+

Comfortable broken and happy

"So I don't know why I'm tongue tied At the wrong time when I need this."- P!nk
My blog

Last edited by Victoria'smom; Yesterday at 07:28 PM..
Victoria'smom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, HALLIEBETH87, June08, raspberrytorte