View Single Post
anxiety sux

Member Since Aug 2024
13 hugs
given
Default Yesterday at 10:46 AM

hi Chloe,
No worries, I'm still learning this format and stuff myself. No i don't have schizophrenia, but i do have bipolar, anxiety,depression,ptsd and all kinds of physical issues.
I have been married this time for 11 years(we've been together 13yrs) he is almost 30 years older than me but it works out pretty good since he works all the time and i have almost everything i need.
i was EXTREMELY close to my mom , in fact when i first agreed to move in with my husband the one stipulation; my mom and her dog had to come with me. She wasn't in a good place in Texas. so she lived with us for a couple of years then she wound up living with her aunts in new mexico and i guess she met a man that was in prision with my baby brother and she wanted to move to mississippi so i went and moved her down there, which was good for me since we lived in Alabama. We were always on the phone with each other or we were texting. She went to take a nap on sept. 1st 2017 and my world changed forever, when she didnt wake up.
I HAVE been broken since then. i have one older sister and 2 younger half brothers but i just call them my brothers. we weren't raised together but weve always been close.
my major goal in life was to be a good mother and a good wife. Well at 22 i had a tubal pregnancy that went untreated for like 6 months and it busted my tube but it also caused alot of scar tissue so they wound up taking both tubes and one ovary so i would be able to carry a pregnancy just not get there by myself. so there went that idea and i got married when i was 23 and i think i just got married to be married. we were married for like 10 years but we were only together a couple of those years.
My goodness i have went on for quiet a while. sorry about that. i know that there is a way on here that we can do private message each other so that not everyone can see what we say to each other, but im not sure how it works. I look foward to getting to know you as well.
anxiety sux is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote