divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,292 hugs
given
Default Today at 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesyka View Post
Thanks. She cleans almost the same stuff everytime. I’ll fo that next time if I need something extra.

I don’t understand why people keep saying that she only has 2 hours to clean everything.

I already mentioned that since her is a flat rate, she still gets paid the same no matter how long everything takes her.

So she can be here for 3 hours if necessary. I only need 2 small bathrooms cleaned, the bed made, the floor vacuumed, the kitchen cleaned & the floors mopped,

Occasionally I need the shelves cleaned in the fridge too. I remove the food for her & put everything back.
Yes she can theoretically stay 3 hours. But not for $50. You either have to pay more or lower the demands.

Like not only you want floors moped, you demand them being dry with no spots left wet. That is all additional and time consuming. Being upset she didn’t clean microwave. It takes time to clean it in and out. It can’t be included in your $50 fee. It has to be additional task paid accordingly. When you add additional tasks, pay extra.

It sounds that she is an immigrant working under the table and is afraid to speak up.

And I agree with previous poster that you need to stop following her around. You observe her not being friendly or what not because she’s probably uncomfortable. I cleaned houses when I was getting college degrees being single mom. I never ever had owners following me around the house. They typically weren’t home or stayed in one room and didn’t walk around at all. It’s way too stressful for a cleaner.

The woman is clearly desperate for money. But you got to change your ways.
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote