View Single Post
LadyShadow
Wanderer of Distant Stars

Member Since May 2012
13.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Today at 09:09 AM

Good morning threadies!! Going to concentrate on work, even though my headspace isn't in it. Had the worst night last night, and had to shut off my phone. A friend of mine just starting dating someone and she was describing (in detail) their first kiss and I honestly felt sick. Things are hard with my boyfriend because of distance, and she knows how much I long for him for her to tell me all that. I didn't take it well. I was crying most of the night hearing God tell me "jealousy is a sin, please be grateful for all you have" I have to be grateful for the life I have and be happy for my friend that she found someone, she was suffering so much too.

We also had another big tornado warning at 5pm yesterday too!! I was sitting in my bathtub like my dad told me to do, with my phone in my hand - It was pretty scary, and I felt ridiculous. But it passed really fast and then the sun came out! So weird.

Anyway, Happy October 1st everyone, have an amazing day!!

Hugs from:
JaneOnceMore, MuddyBoots, Nammu, unaluna