View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
5,992 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Today at 09:57 AM

Ughhh just spent like half an hour making a post while at a swamp while this dog I’m walking (his name is Chili and I think that is the best name for a dog—part husky at that!) so of course I just let him play with swamp creatures (he got obsessed with one turtle) but the post got erased because I got timed out when A FREAKING MOOSE SHOWED UP! that is the closest I’ve been to a moose and I do not care to repeat the experience, especially with a dog.

Anyway Chilis mom won’t be happy about all the mud, but if you have a (part) Husky don’t get upset when your house isn’t always spotless.

I’ve been super tired and there’s a million reasons that could be causing it but I’m not sure if all of them ARE actual causes (ie is Depakote contributing or is the Ritalin addition screwing me up? Or the switch from summer to fall and with it dayligh, types of food I eat, weather, etc the main thing?)

At least I sleep through the night most nights now.

Also I love the term “threadies” !

edit: I had an ex that was a musician (ok, I had a lot of musician exes, but regardless) and a majority of our time and communication was through music. Missing our times significantly today, and he's a huge Steely Dan fan so of course I have my Royal Scam CD going. Once I move and settle in, I'm going to really work on moving forward with life. Maybe I'll go back to school or find something else I can make a decent living doing. I don't really know, but I'm just going to pick something that sounds interesting and go after it.

edit2: You Canadians have police officers TRAINED in crisis intervention? Lucky SOBs

Last edited by MuddyBoots; Today at 11:39 AM..
MuddyBoots is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
JaneOnceMore, Nammu, unaluna