View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,680 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Today at 03:54 AM

I just found out my ex husband is dating someone, and it's triggering me badly. So bad, I couldn't sleep last night and drank too much.

I don't know why I should even care - I mean, he is a horrible person, and he was an awful husband.

I guess what's bugging me most is I don't have anyone special in my life, my ex lives 3 streets away from me and can tell that no other car (a male's car) is in my driveway, and I feel far too damaged to date right now.

I am a mess after my marriage and after dating similar types of men through my divorce. I feel like I have a sign on my forehead that says "if you're toxic, come to me!"

I spend a lot of time alone, and I do a lot of things alone. Sometimes I get lonely, yes, but I am more so depressed about what I had to go through in my marriage to that ape of a man - who yelled at me, berated me, humiliated and demeaned me, insulted me, cheated on me, the list goes on on and on. And here he is, moving on, posting loving pics of him and his new woman on Facebook, and here I am, alone and just getting by.

I am angry that he gets to move on and I feel I am too damaged by him to move on. It's not fair at all. I am a good person, with a good and kind heart. He is a bully. I feel like in my case, the bully wins. He gets to watch my home whenever he likes to and he moves on, while I suffer silently.

He doesn't know I am suffering, although I almost left a note on his windshield last night with our wedding rings, which would have let him know how much I am suffering. I am glad my best girlfriend talked me out of it and I went back and removed the note and rings.

UGH. Life is SO unfair. I am really hurting right now.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated