View Single Post
Blueberrybook
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
352 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Today at 08:04 AM

@Discombobulated Sorry you have been so tired. Hopefully your blood donation will go well and your iron will be sufficient. I have problems with low iron too. I have had to get a couple iron infusions in the past because supplements don't seem to get my iron up but maybe a couple of points. You are awesome donating blood! I just can't; it makes me so faint. I have even completely passed out just when the PCP takes blood for standard yearly tests like CBC, cholesterol, iron, etc.

I didn't run today because of my hip. You are right; that is extremely painful! I think my hip may have popped overnight when I shifted around in bed but I was only half awake, in a daze from sleep so I can't be sure. It still hurts this morning, more like the muscles are sore from limping around yesterday. I iced it and got a smallish pop this morning; it seems better than when I woke up, but I took some Tylenol too. Probably I'll take tomorrow off and maybe be able to do some light walking the next day. We'll see. Not exercising drives me crazy though!

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen
Blueberrybook is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, unaluna