View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
9,501 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Today at 10:08 AM

I had some sort of migraine nausea bad fatigue all day yesterday. My 48oz bottle of peppermint cold brew coffee didn't even raise my blood pressure let alone help with my fatigue. I fell asleep at 5:15 then I woke up at 8:30PM and then I fell back asleep at 10 and I slept until 5. I drank some iced tea and ate granola for breakfast. Then I decIded to force myself out of the house for bottles of coffee from the grocery store. Since like one venti Starbucks coffee is $7 and a bottle of coffee from the grocery store is $7 for 3 servings. If I don't get tired as **** and drink all the whole bottle at one time. So I got a bunch of bottles of iced coffee and matchas and chai and stuff. I also got some limited edtion Motts caramel apple apple sauce and Motts caramel apple juice and some sparkling water. Then I went to the gas station and I think the cashier thought I was just another douche dude buying beef jerky and Mountain Dew, but it was my mom who was being confusing first.

Anyways, I battled my fatigue and got out of the house. So that is good. Not like I'm not totally back in bed now.

Hugs from:
raspberrytorte