View Single Post
Nammu
Crone

Member Since May 2010
Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
56.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Today at 12:41 PM

I worked all kinds of jobs, a CNA, College tutor, education counselor at school for the blind, I forget what the job title was but I set up store displays, worked at Target( I thought less stress would help, but no) most jobs I held required a degree but I was 3 classes short of my degree but got hired anyway with work experience. But an episode always interrupted my work. The places I worked wanted me back but I was too embarrassed to return. So I was on SSDI for a long time. It’s embarrassing the times I didn’t work cause what do you say? But now I’m of retirement age and can just say I’m retired. My last job was working for the city of Austin. That job I quit to move in with mum and help her out. They texted me and wanted me to commute! They didn’t realize I moved to Minnesota! That was lol.
It’s nice that my work wanted me back, I only got fired once and that was bogus.

I do understand blue bird, blueberry and raspberry.

Horrible sleeping again. One more week to see pdoc

Nammu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, raspberrytorte