View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
6,017 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Today at 01:42 PM

I feel like the act of being "fired" is arbitrary. I've literally been caught high on the job and not been fired, but got fired because I threw up and had no voice and it was affecting the way the work area at DD was run (when I tried calling in and it was "if you don't come in today, don't bother coming in again")
---
My therapy "session" lasted like 10 minutes, mostly silence, and it was pretty much "I'm tired and I don't quite know why, but there's a million reasons, and I bet at least three are in play." "You have a pdoc appointment this week, right? How you feeling about that?" "I don't know. I have no clue what's going on. Feel like something is off more than just had a few nights of interrupted sleep from nightmares, but I haven't a clue." I don't think she's super stoked to have me as her client (as in, I'm pretty sure she likes days like today where I barely talk and she gets to hang up and do something else for another 40 minutes because she gets really frustrated with me and then hates me, and she probably has weekly therapy on Wednesday evenings for herself because Wednesday days are when she schedules her "problem clients," but what do I know? I'm sure some of that's wrong, but I do bet she dreads our appointments and has Thursdays off for a reason.)

Made vegetarian chili though. Not the best I've made. I'm starting to wonder if I'm anemic again. Kinda feel that way and I've been bleeding quite a bit so wouldn't be surprised.

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, Nammu, raspberrytorte, unaluna