View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
6,034 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 02, 2024 at 02:07 PM

I don't have a lot of anxiety about it, but I for sure am not positively impacted by what's going on (I have occasionally questioned if I'm an AsPDer that just got dx'd with BPD because I have boobs because I just give zero fks and have the mentality that "if they want to ruin the world, let them, we'll see how that works out. See you in hell; as a heads up the bars close at 10.") I don't seek out any news (I don't even do local news because even though there's no presidential election ****, the Ayotte vs. Craig battle feels like I'm five and my mom's telling me to tell my dad he's a dumbass and my dad then telliing me to tell my mom she's an a-hole and neither of them listen to the other but I'm just there hating everyone).

Regardless, I'm doing my best to switch to dark humor mode and tell myself the only thing I can really do is vote, stay away from the news, and hope if I end up the receiving end of someone else's political hatred in a violent manner it's either a quick death or something I can see justice in.

Hugs from:
Nammu, nonightowl