View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
6,034 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Yesterday at 10:41 AM

It's been a pretty productive morning. I have some laundry going, sewed a few buttons onto a couple flannels missing them, called SS, Medicare, and Well Sense to straighten some shyt out (ok, so my hep med was SUPPOSED to be covered by Well Sense but something went wrong, and they're fixing it and I should get something in the mail soon). I'm my own rep. payee now too, apparently. I don't know when that happened, but the money wasn't being deposited into the rep. payee account (which is my mom's but kinda not? I don't really know how it works and we didn't use it the way it was intended so...instructions unclear, got stuck in a well). She called and asked about it and they just said I was my own payee now. Thanks for a notification? It'll be cool because now I'll actually know what I have and have access to it and won't have to take a wild guess and hope I'm putting down the right income on housing stuff and hope I'm not spending more than I have. Or constantly get yelled at for asking if I have enough money for tampons and lotion (man, have I noticed the air getting drier) (I also like to know if I have money for gas should I need it to get the "anti-bleeding-skin-substance").

I'm pretty proud of myself for those buttons though. My vision is shyt (thank you, meds. Never before have I been so happy to have common sense to know the speed limit sign says 30 and not 80 because my eyes want to trick me into a ticket (I think at that point they arrest you, especially when "practical speed limit" is 5-10mph over legal). I'm just picturing myself thinking I should be going 85 on a road like three miles long and two stop signs in that span meanwhile following someone lost but likes looking at pretty leaves doing 25. "Come on, lady, you're only going 55mph under the limit. I understand being careful in unfamiliar locations, but this is just unacceptable." Oh yeah, overcoming the tremors and motivation, energy, and organization difficulties also made me feel pretty good about those buttons.

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Blueberrybook, Blue_Bird, Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, June08, Nammu, raspberrytorte