View Single Post
ScarletPimpernel
Wise Elder

Member Since Nov 2013
7,151 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 03, 2024 at 12:52 PM

Things will L has gotten worse. Now it seems like she's pushing me towards leaving.

I had another phone call with T. She said two options are I take a break now for like a month and then work with her for 5 months or to wait for 6 months and then take a break when she goes on her leave. Those aren't the only options, just 2 she provided me. T thinks I should keep trying with L. She does think the problem lies with my reactivity, but also L and the choices she's making. Like today. L and I were talking through text and email and then she ended the conversation by saying we'll talk about it in session.

I am struggling so much. It's affecting my memory so bad. I don't remember conversations with L. I also can't even remember what I did yesterday. When people remind me, I remember. But otherwise, I'm blank.

How can you give up on a 5 year relationship? That's what I want to know. How do you let go? I sometimes feel like I'm in an abusive relationship and both of us are stuck. We keep trying, but failing.

I have session today. I'm not looking forward to it. I don't even want to talk to her. I technically shouldn't go because I'm extremely tired and won't be safe to drive. I feel like I'm obligated to go.

I really hate L right now.

Hugs from:
ChickenNoodleSoup, LonesomeTonight, SalingerEsme