View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,684 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 04, 2024 at 04:34 AM

I drank for 3 nights to "get over it". I called multiple psychics to "get over it". They all pretty much said the same things: that their relationship will turn toxic too.

Apparently he got fired in July. I saw his LinkedIn profile recently, and his last job ended in July, with no new job listed. 3 psychics confirmed he got fired.

I also heard through a friend that he was in the hospital again recently. Last fall he was in the hospital for pneumonia, and he also had a prostate cancer scare. In the spring, I knew he was wearing a heart monitor because of heart palpitations. And now he was just in the hospital -for what I don't know. His health is basically not good and he is unemployed, yet he still managed to secure a beautiful new girlfriend?!?

One psychic said yes, this is a revenge relationship for him. Revenge on me for leaving him. I knew it. I sensed it. I am highly intuitive and felt this was the situation. A psychic confirmed it.

I can't believe how much this has thrown me off - I've been suffering since I learned about it on Tue, the day after I had just had a wonderful birthday celebration.

I guess it's partially ego - my ego - I always want my ex abusers to suffer after I've left them... I always want them to feel they lost the best thing they've ever had and to suffer the loss.

That's me being vengeful. I do have a vengeful and vindictive side to me - I want justice, really, at the heart of it all - justice for the unjust ways I've been treated.

I am praying right now to God to bring justice and to right all the wrongs in my life.

I think also I am still angry for the way I was treated in my marriage. Man, it was just SO freaking TOXIC. The knock down drag out fights he would constantly instigate with me - over any innocent comment I made - one time it was over a hair brush! Another time it was about the temperature setting on the A/C unit! Anything minor would set him off and would ruin the entire day, causing a fight that would last for hours. He used to chase me around the home, yelling at me, while I would try to escape from him. What a nightmare!

He wasn't supposed to be able to obtain a beautiful girlfriend. And she is quite stunning. He was supposed to only be able to find unattractive women - far less attractive than myself.

Maybe his new woman isn't a nice person - a couple psychics told me she isn't the nicest and can be very manipulative herself. Ha.

I know the best revenge is to live the best life I can - and I am trying to. But this is still eating me up right now. It's gnawing at me. I go to bed thinking about it and I wake up thinking about it. I have to get my ex out of my head!

How do I do that?

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote