View Single Post
BeyondtheRainbow
Wise Elder

Member Since Apr 2015
11k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Today at 04:56 AM

My SSDI form had a place to list all recent appointments and then a comment section where I explained that my therapist was on medical leave and my psychiatrist cancelled on me, changing my usual routine appointments. But I can't remember if I filled out all of the top lines. I know I used my calendar to be sure I was accurate and I know I got my pdoc appointment on there but I can't remember if I went back through all of August or July if I had enough lines.

This is agitating me. I still haven't slept and I've had all the PRNs I should take (I can have more gabapentin but it's not ideal). It's now 6 AM. I feel like I should just get up but I've taken so much medication that eventually I'm going to crash. I can't spend the next month freaked out about this. Somehow I have to make peace with not knowing for sure that I filled the form out fully. I'm 95% sure I did but the 5% is powerful.

Hugs from:
JaneOnceMore, Mountaindewed, Nammu, Rosi700, unaluna