View Single Post
Blueberrybook
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
365 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Today at 05:47 AM

@BeyondtheRainbowI know it is awful not being able to sleep. Is the anxiety over the SSDI form keeping you up? Can calling your pdoc's receptionist or having them print out a form of your past appts help with filling out that portion of your SSDI form? Have you taken your prn Seroquel? 12.5 mg is a TINY dose. Heck, you could take 25 mg and that is still very small. Not that I'm advising you to take 25 mg without your pdoc's consent. You know, in the past, my pdoc used to prescribe my 25 mg Seroquel not for sleep but to help with anxiety & panic attacks. It doesn't work as well as a benzo, but it did help some. At night I'm on 300 mg Seroquel & that usually knocks me out a good 8 hr. unless I'm manic. Seroquel + trazodone is the best formula I've found for sleep. Are you on a med that usually makes you sleepy? What is your dose of gabapentin? I'm on gabapentin too and it doesn't do a thing to help me sleep. Have you gone awhile without good sleep or is it just last night (sorry, I can't remember)? When do you next see your pdoc?

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen
Blueberrybook is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
JaneOnceMore, Rosi700