View Single Post
Nammu
Crone

Member Since May 2010
Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
56.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 04, 2024 at 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raspberrytorte View Post
Ugh. SO anxious. 😟 I only drink coffee once a week and it's when my therapist and I go to the coffee shop together for my appointment and each time I regret it afterwards because coffee makes me so damm anxious! I even took my prn Seroquel and had a nap, and I just ate some vegetables and am chilling in the bedroom listening to Sleep Token trying to calm down. Jesus Christ. That latte was poison! I knew I should have just gotten a diet coke this week.

We talked about my appointment Monday and mostly about the sertraline side effects I've been experiencing, and we decided we're going to ask scary psychiatrist lady about latuda.

People who have or are on latuda, what was or is your experience with it? I guess I wouldn't mind tapering off seroquel. I'd probably lose weight. That would be nice. I don't know though. We'll just see what scary psychiatrist has to say.

I'm really uncomfortable talking to her about my sexual dysfunction on sertraline, but my therapist assured me that it's nothing she hasn't heard before, so it's fine.

I'm so anxious about this appointment!!! 😫 I think I'm going to have anxiety diarrhea just thinking about it (of course, I'm already anxious from the latte I drank at 9AM!!!!).
When I first started taking latuda I got the jitters and jumpy ness, they want you to take it with your meal. But I started taking it at bedtime with the ambian and sleeping though the jitters. It was fine for me that way. I do eat cheddar cheese with the med. despite what it says about being weight neutral both my daughter and I gained weight on it. She does take it with her evening meal, never got the jitters. Both of us have been years stable on it. Slight up and downs but nothing that required med changes or hospitalization. We both like it very much. I think there’s a genetic thing at work since we’re related and it works so well for both of us.

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, raspberrytorte

Thanks for this!
JaneOnceMore, raspberrytorte