View Single Post
Blueberrybook
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
393 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 05, 2024 at 05:38 AM

@Nammu, I definitely feel you on a pulled leg muscle! And it is SO irritating how stores put milk in the very back on purpose to make you have to walk past all the aisles in the hopes you will make spontaneous purchases. They don't take into account people who have trouble walking so far.

Now my hip feels better, I'm pretty sure in addition to that, I have a pulled groin muscle. The hip pain was so severe, I didn't even notice. So it means more rest. I looked it up online, and those things take awhile to heal, around a month for a type 1 strain which is what I think I have. It could be worse though, could be a type 2 or 3 strain which takes much longer to heal.

I slept around 7 hr. last night. My cat Pecan jumped on me the last hour or so I was sleeping, and I woke periodically then. But it was cute; she settled down purring on me. My anxiety is pretty high this morning though & I've already been dissociating some. I'm ready to get back to exercising, just walking but I definitely don't want to make things worse.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen

Last edited by Blueberrybook; Oct 05, 2024 at 05:54 AM..
Blueberrybook is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
June08, LadyShadow, MuddyBoots, Nammu, raspberrytorte

Thanks for this!
Nammu