View Single Post
Nammu
Crone

Member Since May 2010
Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
56.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 05, 2024 at 11:13 AM

Ooohhhh what a dream. I can’t talk too much about the intense part because I don’t know how to make those bracket things to hide stuff. But it was a huge cast of people. We went to a fair where there were clothes to look though though most of the clothes were from the 60’s. I did find these long black gloves and a witch hat. Then we were in a high rent apartment I was so depressed and had a baby to look after, though I fobbed it off on others. I was a photographer or something artistic. My sister was there too and spent her time casting off the balcony. She caught flowers with her fishing pole. People were really oozing and auhing over her expertise with thee pole. There was much more but can’t write that.

My leg seems much better today, just a little sore. If I stay off it I’m sure it will be fine.

Seems my long day out yesterday lead to deep sleep. Maybe I need to get out more often?

Nammu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LadyShadow, MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte