View Single Post
unaluna
Elder Harridan x-hankster

Member Since Jun 2011
68.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Arrow Oct 05, 2024 at 12:08 PM

Well, i think you are putting the cart before the horse. I worked in Information Technology for 30 years and never made it to Project Manager. And i was the fastest and most accurate computer programmer every place i worked at. No brag, just fact. I always got the most difficult assignments, and did in one day what took others a week.

And usually PM's work 12 hours a day, not 4. They have a large team of people working for them, and they have to interface with other departments. They probably spend 4 hours a day just in meetings.

When it says entry level pay for a position, it doesnt mean no experience. It means that is starting pay for an experienced project manager and it can go up.

You are arguing with me and Divine about these things, and believe it or not, we are being very kind. You dont know the cut-throat politics that occur in the business world. And yes it applies to technology.

I know its a cliché, but have you tried call center work? I would echo divines advice to work with vocational rehab.

Is there any chance your parents can provide you an ADU on their property? What do they think about these plans?
unaluna is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote