View Single Post
raspberrytorte
Insert Smiley Face

Member Since Mar 2015
8,392 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 05, 2024 at 02:03 PM

Got my brand new black pea coat in the mail. Fits like a glove, and only cost sixty dollars! Only problem is that some of the buttons are discolored kinda brown, so they're going to need to be replaced. 😔 Easy enough fix though! No problems.

Concert last night was great.🌙🤘 Bands were amazing. Husband and I had a fun time. Had three beers, which I normally don't do because of my meds and I don't particularly enjoy how alcohol makes me feel, but I have a soft spot for Blue Moon 💙 and it was hot in there! I had to squeeze my way out of a crowd of people and a mosh pit at one point. Feeling particularly tired and lazy today though. Yawn. My cat wouldn't let me sleep in longer because she was hungry, so I was like, "Fine! I'll get up!" About to doze off right now though.

Daughter's thirteenth birthday is on Wednesday. I'm going to be really obnoxious and write TEENAGER on her cake in black icing. HAHAHAHA. We already call her a teenager and she always gets defensive and says, "I'm not a teenager!!!!" She certainly acts like one. Lol.

KMFDM in Milwaukee is week after next! Yippie!

Shyt man. I just remembered my scary psychiatrist appointment on Monday. Going to have anxiety diarrhea now!

We have to take our male cat to the vet on Monday too so we can get a refill on his prescription cat food. Poor guy has to get a thermometer up the butt. 😟 Feel so bad for him. Lol. Oh yawn.

What else?

@June08

It's great you can tolerate wellbutrin at all! That shyt made me so anxious it was intolerable. I couldn't stand it. I wish it would have worked out for me. Makes me very sad it didn't.

The night belongs to you. 🌙- sleep token

"I'm scared. I'm old. I want to go home!" 😁 - anonymous
raspberrytorte is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
June08, LadyShadow, MuddyBoots, Nammu

Thanks for this!
June08, LadyShadow