divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,292 hugs
given
Default Today at 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria'smom View Post
I'm hoping I can "get by" on those days or take the day off. My husband says on days I can't communicate most people would not realize. I just come off as an air head. I tend to triple check when I'm not understanding so it takes me a lot longer. I understand me working even part time is not ideal but I need to get into a situation that I can care both physically and financially for myself. I don't have options.

I haven't been great. I've been going through some things but my living situation makes things worse and there's no help. I'm going to slowly get more physically disabled, Sza gets worse with age.

I need to do a sprint to get situated. At some point it would be nice to have teeth but that's $15k, mobility condo is $275k, CPA is $26k/ yr, and a new SDit will cost $10k. No one is going to just hand me $325k. I'd also would like a car again at some point.

I do not want to loose SSI. It's scary, but I'm backed in a corner.
Does Medicaid not covering dental? Would section 8 not provide suitable place for you to live?

I don’t believe you’d qualify to purchase a condo for almost 200k with no income. And you’d not be able to pay mortgage
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote