divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,294 hugs
given
Default Oct 05, 2024 at 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria'smom View Post
No I don't think a part time, remote job even at $120k is unreasonable. It's not my intelligence that makes school difficult. Just like ISS and GED I made a plan around my disabilities and I will continue to plan around them.
I never said or implied that you are lacking intelligence. But whatever makes schooling difficult is likely to make working high demand high paid jobs difficult too.

120k is a high salary job which will require fast pace high demands difficult job tasks.

My husband and i work very difficult jobs that require college degrees and yet we don’t each make 120k. We’d not qualify for over 200k house unless we put a lot down. Your expectation of high level salary jobs and expensive housing isn’t realistic. I’d talk to your care team and see what they find reasonable for you

I understand life is harder in high cost of living states. Maybe not just you but also your daughter can move to a low cost of living states? Personally I cannot afford to live in expensive states.

How did you end up in such expensive state. I know it’s not easy. My daughter lives in one of the most expensive cities in the world. And I know what things cost in those places. Pretty brutal. If it’s not affordable, it’s time to look into a move
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote