View Single Post
Victoria'smom
Legendary

Member Since Apr 2012
5,544 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 05, 2024 at 06:55 PM

We can afford 275k mortgage on HUD. So as long as we don't make 115k or higher a year we can get it. It's just a waiting game. Just because it's high paying doesn't mean it's a difficult task. I refuse to believe I'm somehow incapable of a high paying job. It's knowing your worth, getting your education and proper planning. Again this is a years long plan. It'll take years to see our hard work pay off but it doesn't mean it's not worth it. I'm vaguely offended that you say it's not realistic for me when you don't know the area I live in or the field.

My t knows I'm taking classes, knows I'm studying 4 hours a day. But she's only known me for less than 2 months. My pdoc has only known me for 2 weeks. So they can't speak to my capabilities. I can not get the services I need in a LOC. I've lived in LOC before and best case scenario I'd be institutionalized before I had services for a productive life.

We fled bigotry. For more social services. I've lived in 5 states and this is the best for programs and help for all incomes.

Daughter- mood disorder+

Comfortable broken and happy

"So I don't know why I'm tongue tied At the wrong time when I need this."- P!nk
My blog
Victoria'smom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote