View Single Post
June08

Member Since Sep 2022
1,565 hugs
given
Default Oct 05, 2024 at 09:35 PM

I spent the day with a few friends. Well, two friends and one person who only talks to me when this group of people is together. It was nice to see them but also reminded me of how much I've pulled into myself lately. I'm not really sure what happened. I'm naturally a quiet person, but for some time now I've struggled with things to say when with people. My mind is completely blank and then, afterwards, I sometimes barely remember what we talked about even though I thought I was present. If I work hard to remember, I usually can, but it slips my mind pretty quickly.

I didn't get up as early as I wanted to today because I really needed to sleep, but that means I need to get a ton done tomorrow since I slept in and was at my friend's house all day. The end of first quarter is this week so there is a lot of grading, especially since they only give us a few days after the end of the quarter to submit final grades. They made our grades due during our fall break, which is right after the quarter ends.

My depression hasn't been to bad today but my anxiety is up, especially when I think about the week ahead.

June08 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Crazy Hitch, LadyShadow, MuddyBoots, raspberrytorte