View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,684 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 06, 2024 at 04:15 AM

I must be an emotional cutter. I am stalking her page and his page for updates on them.

I am fantasizing what I would say to them if I ran into them in town. It goes something like this:

Me to her:

"Hi, I am NAME"s second ex wife - it's so nice to meet you - what is your name? Did you know that he moved within a quarter of a mile from where I live only last April, and that he stalked me for a year post divorce, showing up at my home multiple times uninvited and unnanounced, trying to win me back over?"

Me to him:

"Your obvious attempt at a revenge relationship doesn't work on me, and is quite pathetic. If you recall, I left and divorced YOU. It wasn't the other way around. I've long been over it and have been dating for the last year and a half, so your transparent attempt at revenge fails miserably - As I've stated many times, I am far happier without you!"

Me to her:

"Really nice to have met you, and GOOD LUCK with this one. You have a man-child on your hands and a massive project. Watch yourself!"

"Bye!"

And I skip happily away.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote