Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
9,522 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Today at 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raspberrytorte View Post
Should I get a winter beanie that says FREAK on it or one that has red cat ears and safety pins? I have to pick one. Neither is not an option. Haha. So you can't say neither. I would just get both, but I'm not made of money here.

For reference: I really am a freak (lol) and I have a lot of black clothes (well... ALL black clothes) and a lot of them have red on them and I have black and red bracelets and black and red fingerless wrist warmers.

Husband suggested I take a black marker to the discolored spots on the buttons on my new winter coat.

Having another lazy day. Really need to get my booty in gear and get in the shower and clean the apartment. Say no... TO FLEAS!!! Little bastards. I think we're winning the war. I haven't gotten a flea bite in days. Yay!

Ended up texting my mom back. Sigh. Sent her a picture of daughter and I together, then a pic of all three of us, then a pic of just Husband and I with 💕. She hates my husband. I'm sure that pissed her off. She hasn't responded. She didn't ask how he was doing. Just Daughter and I.

The picture is really funny though because Daughter is so much taller than me (she's 5'5" already and I'm just barely 5'3").

Not inviting my parents over for Daughter's 13th birthday on Thursday. They trigger me so much. I have complete shut down whenever I'm with them, and my mom and Husband's mom would NOT get along. I've disowned myself. I'm sure my parents are blaming everything on my husband, but it's me. I don't want to see them. You trash my husband, the love of my life, the one who has stood by me through everything miraculously enough, my best friend, the father of my child..... FUKK YOU.
I was thinking of getting a hoodie that said
Depressed
Bored
Horny

I need to get my own *** in the shower. I have therapy at 10 tommorow and a doctors appointment on Tuesday and I don't want to take a shower 2 days in a row.

Hugs from:
raspberrytorte

Thanks for this!
MuddyBoots