Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
6,144 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 06, 2024 at 02:50 PM

TW: at this point I'm putting any election-related politics in a box
Possible trigger:

I'm kinda wondering if I'm starting to head up or if I'm just adapting to meds and fall and whatnot. I was sleeping an average of 9 hours (although broken, filled with nightmares, and not restful), but over the past few days it's been decreasing a wee bit each night. Last night I got about 6 and I have more energy than when I was sleeping 9. Waking up before the alarm. I spent two hours going through free calc lessons I've found online (I remember a lot which is weird because my last calc course was almost ten years ago of course haven't used since because it's calc and I'm not a STEM employee. Yet I don't remember what I was supposed to be doing right now. I know it's prepping for whatever my mom really wanted for dinner, and she's peeling potatoes, but I know if I ask her anything without tip toeing I'm going to get yelled at for not knowing/remembering and right now I just don't feel like I can account for tact in oral communication right now.). I also went to the library earlier and took out A Tree Grows in Brooklyn as per my IP NP's recommendation. I know it's kind of a "must read/watch" book/movie, but I have never read nor seen it. I had no clue what it was about but I read the back of it and I'm starting to notice patterns in these books she recommended me Cyborg that develops trauma, half Native American being shunned everywhere she go and seeing shyt go down, and now this crap. (It's not crap, I've enjoyed everything she's had me read so far, but I hate that her recommendations have sorta this theme).

I'll probably post later but I think even now I'm getting the anger for not doing anything so...

Hugs from:
LadyShadow, Nammu