View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 06, 2024 at 02:54 PM

I feel pretty good today. I'm tired though. I'm gonna let myself sleep in tomorrow because I have nothing going on tomorrow. I need to clean but that's it really. And that shouldn't take longer than an hour and a half, 2 hours tops. I need to start getting back on the treadmill. I took like a week or so off it because I wasn't sleeping and wasn't doing well mentally. But I'm doing better now and ready to get back to it. Also gotta start practicing violin again. I'm taking a few months off lessons. Resuming them in February. I need the next couple months to catch back up on my practice.

Friday I have a therapy appointment and we're gonna do more EMDR I guess. Saturday I'm walking down to that Italian bakery/cafe and treating myself to a caramel macchiato with the leftover money on that gift card I won.

I need to buy a Christmas tree soon. And new shoes. I've had my current sneakers over a year now. Definitely need some new ones these are getting really worn out because I walk everywhere for the most part.

Hugs from:
LadyShadow, MuddyBoots, Nammu, raspberrytorte