View Single Post
MuddyBoots
Monster on the Hill

Member Since Sep 2020
6,094 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Today at 06:05 PM

Earlier I was in the bathroom and I didn't really realize how long I was in there but all of a sudden I looked at the mat and it looked like there were pretty big snakes (by NH standards, probably like black racer/eastern water snake sized) sliding around under it. Nowhere else. My head felt really weird and just blocked or like my blood needed to be changed like oil does in a car or something. I don't really know how to describe it, but yeah. It passed, and I was just reading a little bit, and then the pages and letters started that rolling looking movement and I had a huge headache, so I took my eyes off the pages thinking it was just from eye strain or something, right? The carpet's doing the same thing, and I have that weird head feeling, and then throw up.

I've had hallucinations KINDA like that in the past with the rolling floor part, but when that happens in psychosis in the past usually everything looks a little trippy and I don't throw up. I have an akathisia like feeling (or just generally my muscles feel disconnected from what my brain is supposed to tell them to do if that makes sense) too now even though I didn't have that after I stopped all the APs (just on depakote and ritalin right now).

I don't know if this is at all relevant but my PA put "confusion" as an active problem on my visit report. I don't really know why. (I see the irony)

Hugs from:
June08, raspberrytorte, SquarePegGuy, unaluna