Magnate

Member Since Mar 2021
1,226 hugs
given
Default Yesterday at 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian10x View Post
I see it two ways.

One, I have a nearly perfect life. 64, never married, money in the bank, no debts, 2 cars, gun cabinet full. Good health, and my man-parts work stupendously.

But..... This is the first woman I ever fell in love with.

What a conundrum!
I have finally read the whole thread. This is the second post in which you refer to your man-parts working stupendously. I agree that at 64, you would regard it as a blessing. But at the same time, you go on to say that she is the first woman you have ever fallen in love with. So, you fell in love with after age 60 which is unusual. And as we know, with man-parts, or muscles, or many skills, it is use it or lose it. So since yours work so well now, you must have used them all along. But... not with women? so... all through masturbation? For many decades? How did you, excuse the pun, keep it up all these years?

Also, here you say that you have money in the bank, 2 cars, no debts, but elsewhere you say that you do not have money, that you have none. And you say that in that other place on this thread to prove that she is not marrying you for money. So, do you have money or do you not have money?

Further, that diamond ring. Where is it now? On her finger? Or in a secret box in her bedroom? if the former, did the husband not notice?

Yet further, you call the husband MF. Why so? What did he do to you, to her, to both, to deserve being called a MF?

This is all seriously, majorly confusing.

Geodon 40 mg
Seroquel 75 mg

Gabapentin 1200 mg+Vitamin B-complex (against extrapyramidal side effects)

Long term side effects from medications, some of them discontinued:
- hypothyroidism
- obesity BMI ~ 38
Tart Cherry Jam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote