Tart Cherry Jam
Magnate

Member Since Mar 2021
1,226 hugs
given
Default Today at 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian10x View Post
She needs a regular routine, shower, get pills ready, sleep 8-10 hours if possible. Go to work the next day and repeat. She is totally reliant on this routine.
That can be the case. Effective bipolar management does include routines. There is a whole evidence-based therapy tailored to bipolar, called Social Rhythms, that reinforces the routines.

But... I assume that she can have showers at your house, can get her pills ready at your house, and sleep 8-10 hours at your house. And rinse and repeat. So that part should not be a challenge. The woman can have her routine at your house.

If she lives so far from you and depends on going to work regularly where she lives and this cannot be switched to a remote mode, then yes, losing this employment will disrupt her routine and also deprive her of the stream of income until she finds a replacement job. So it would have been pretty clear had you said that she hesitates to move in with you because she values and depends upon her current job which must be in person only. But you did not say that. Moreover, you changed the story: she did not work and then she worked. So, again, this is just so very weird. It has been awhile since I read something that weird on these forums, and we on here are not the most boring people, I say .

I also see now that you wrote to Divine that you could not take the abuse and hence your disappeared. But if you are lying on the forum, then you are abusing Divine and other posters before her, not in the sense of "inflicting psychological abuse", but in the older sense of the word "abuse", meaning abusing their trust in your integrity, their belief that you came here with a bona fide problem, and resulting in their wasting their time on a liar when it could have been spent helping a person truly in need.

I do not mean that you are a liar, just that you said odd things that can rationally give rise to a belief that you are not telling the truth. If this belief is unfounded, please do explain yourself and give some accounting for these glaring contradictions in the story so far.

Instead, you are falsely accusing Divine and possibly others who posted before her, of abusing you. This is uncool. I hope you will come back to the thread you started.

Geodon 40 mg
Seroquel 75 mg

Gabapentin 1200 mg+Vitamin B-complex (against extrapyramidal side effects)

Long term side effects from medications, some of them discontinued:
- hypothyroidism
- obesity BMI ~ 38
Tart Cherry Jam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote