Rosi700
Grand Member

Member Since Nov 2022
3,459 hugs
given
Default Today at 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShadow View Post
Things have been really crazy, and now I am not sleeping and getting headaches. Cutting my best friend out of my life hurt A LOT more than I thought it would. I have such bad anger issues, and I do lash out at people if I feel I was wronged - have done it in the past and lost good friends because of it too, you would think I would learn. *Shrugs* Anyway, it is affecting me a lot, my heart feels broken, even though she is the one who wronged me, but I feel I should have handled it better.

Yesterday was completely nuts. Went to work in Raleigh, then checked into a hotel downtown, (it was so nice but I didn't get to enjoy it because I was hardly there) - I stayed overnight because my friend was getting an award for her service work in recovery and helping women in the justice system - I was there to support her and got her a gift - It was a big banquet/benefit/fundraiser - pretty fancy, but I was feeling unsatisfied and very on edge. I don't like driving at night especially downtown, it feels too much like Manhattan, and what do you know, a crazy driver almost hit me not once but TWICE! It was Saturday night so I am figuring some kind of impairment was involved, but scary, nonetheless. Had to have my wits about me and practice all that defensive driving I learned from living among all those crazy drivers in NYC, lol.

I haven't been sleeping either. Every night I am being woken up at around 3-4am and can't go back to sleep, even with my CPAP. It's really bad. I need to do something, maybe have a conversation with my pdoc. Mood is up and down, but I think that's due to the lack of sleep.

@raspberrytorte - I am going to jump on the CAT HAT bandwagon - I think it would be so cute on you - @Blueberrybook - hydroxyzine does wonders for me with the racing thoughts, maybe you should take it a little more often if it helps, I am sorry that you've been struggling with it.

I really miss posting more often, but I haven't really been home the past two weekends - life is busy, which is a blessing, but sometimes I think I just need rest.

Big hugs to those who need one today.

Am sorry that you have to go through so much!

Hugs from:
LadyShadow, raspberrytorte