Rosi700
Grand Member

Member Since Nov 2022
3,468 hugs
given
Default Today at 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShadow View Post

@Rosi700 - so sorry you're struggling, self-blame IS the worst - my diabetic medications did mess with the Lithium when I was on it, kind of threw me off balance for a while, so you may be on to something there - try to reach out to your doctor and see what they say. You know I love routines and they make everything better! Hope you get into some soon

Hi and THANKS for caring! I feel so down that it feels impossible to describe. Kids grown up, not living close to me. I have struggled with SI thoughts for weeks now, and only see vague hopes for my future.

But I got an idea! I think it is possible to make some sort of a map where I map what I want at different areas in my life. What is possible and what is not possible? How often is it possible for my family to visit me. If it is not possible for them to see me more often, may be I have to move to feel that I have a value.

The word value is the important on here. One get kids, raise them and so one day they are out of the nest to work with attractive jobs of their own interest while their mother sits alone as an used and drained potato. (If you ever have seen a mother-potato) it has scrumped into almost nothing in the earth, when new good potatoes from the mother plant are "blooming!

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Crazy Hitch, June08, LadyShadow, Nammu, raspberrytorte