Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,686 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 08, 2024 at 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discombobulated View Post
I hope you really can live your best life, not that someone else will think you’re living it. I think when you work towards that best life even just the process of it will lighten your mind.

If you focus on your ex and his gf it will take so much energy from you and the life you could be working on.
I know you're right. Ever since he moved closer to me, I cannot shake him from my mind. Thoughts of him are intrusive and invade my space. I was doing sooo much better during the year after our divorce, and before he moved close to me. Now it feels nearly impossible to shake thoughts of him from my mind.

He did this on purpose. It was revenge. And he got his revenge alright. I am not living my best life - I am still living in the nightmare of him - I am reliving the nightmare of him, and he did this to me.

How do I live comfortably, in safety and in peace, with him living right down the street from me, and with him being able to spy on me and my home as he pleases?

It's a prison. I am back in his prison all over again and I cannot escape.

8 more months until I can move - how do I survive 8 more months of this HELL?

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated