View Single Post
jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
283 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Yesterday at 12:01 AM

Maybe it’s because I’m a shy introverted person, or maybe I’m becoming wiser & more cynical too, idk, but most people tend to annoy & irrtate me most of the time.

A lot of people seem fake, two faced, untrustworthy, selfish, most of them aren’t that interesting either. Most people seem to have a weird herd mentality & they tend to not like anyone who is different from them in any way.

A lot of people seem to be cliquey. Especially women & younger people at times. A lot of people aren’t genuine or kind either.

They’ll use you & toss you aside the second they don’t need you anymore. Most people aren’t loyal or trustworthy either.

I prefer being by myself most of the time. I still need to socialize with people at times. I feel like giving up on meeting new people as I’m constantly being ignored, dismissed, disrespected, etc…

Also, a lot of people cate way to much about your social status & if you’re not popular or if you don’t have the right connections & money, then most people don’t want to associate with you usually as you have nothing to offer them in their eyes.

I really hate it when people immediately ask me what I do for a living as it seems like they’re evaluating my ‘worth’.

Also, if you have a physical or mental disability, then most people will shun, ignore, mock or bully you & exclude you from everything.

My cat is better than everyone, lol. Does anyone else feel like this too? Most people are boring, confusing & they drain me & frustrate me usually.

Last edited by jesyka; Yesterday at 02:48 AM..
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote