View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Today at 11:13 AM

@Blueberrybook I used to be on hydroxyzine a long time ago for anxiety. It was helpful if I’m recalling. That gives me two options then. Honestly the hydroxyzine might be better than the propranolol. I’ll ask my psychiatrist when I see him next Tuesday.

I slept okay. 5 hours., tossed and turned a lot. I took a very short nap too this morning. Which was nice cause I get very tired in the mornings from my meds. It was like drifting off on a cloud.

I got on the treadmill today. I feel like daily exercise is really important for my mental health. I dropped off it for a couple weeks but I’m back to it now and I’m glad. It really helps my mood, my sleep, my anxiety/stress levels, and irritability. It’s very calming, and it’s healthy.

I have my therapy appointment tomorrow. More EMDR. Hoping to not dissociate on the walk home from there.

Anyway, I feel good. Been journaling a lot. It’s helpful. I have both a digital journal and a physical one. There’s something about the physical act of writing in a journal that can’t be replaced by digital though. It’s more effective for my mental health. Especially when I’m anxious. But I do both cause I like being able to add pictures and videos and stuff from my phone into my digital journaling app, and being able to create tags for my entries so they’re easy to sift through when I’m looking for something in particular.

So yeahhhh, I need to get back to practicing violin. I’m taking a couple months off lessons to catch back up.

Hugs from:
Nammu