View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,686 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Today at 12:16 PM

I am seething so bad right now with anger that my jaw is tensing up and clamping. I feel it running and coursing through my veins.

I want to throw raw eggs on his car... I want to flatten all 4ires, I want to throw objects at him - I want him to fall off the planet. I was going to pay off 10K of my debt with my upcoming bonus. Now, because of him, I have to spend the majority of my work bonus moving and on moving expenses - all because of him moving into my neighborhood. I LOVE where I live, and I LOVE my home! I have all conveniences of the city and the country nearby and I am central to everything. I live close to my mother. I now, I have to move homes, when before he moved into my neighborhood, I had decided I wanted to stay in my current home as long as I can - for many years to come - I love it that much.

I am so freaking bitter. This is NOT fair. It is SO unjust. Not only did he abuse me for 5 years and made my life incredibly stressful, deeply distressing, and hurtful, but now to boot I have to spend 6-7K moving, money that would have paid off a large portion of my debt.

Understand why I want to egg him and flatten his tires? And why I wish him off the planet?

I hope his terrible karma comes back around, as it should.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated