View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,686 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Yesterday at 08:28 AM

I met a handsome guy last night. We talked for a while and have some things in common. He gave me his business card and told me to text him when I was leaving.

I drove home floating on cloud 9. I felt a new romance potentially in the air and got excited. I said I wouldn’t date so it would take a very special man to coax me into it.

He told me he is an extreme snowboarder. I like that. I think it’s cool. I’ve been athletic in my life too. Not much lately but I have an excuse. My hip is really bad. Anyways we talked about skiing and snowboarding, in Colorado specifically. We both have lived there, a commonality, but in different years. We did not overlap.

I want to feel this out but slowly. The last guy I gave my number to I ended up having to block. Ugh. I don’t need yet another sour experience. Hence my wariness.

I’m kind of happy about it though too - it gives me a little boost and confidence. To know I still got it at the age of 54! Yay. He could be younger, not sure. But handsome. He owns his own business. He’s an arborist. We shall see -

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote