View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 12, 2024 at 10:47 AM

Hello, I slept good last night. Got 7 hours plus I took a short nap this morning. So far I’ve done yoga, meditated, journaled, walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes, and changed my violin strings to a really high quality set my friend got me as a gift several months ago. Feeling pretty good. I felt like crap yesterday cause I only got 3 hours of sleep the night before. But I feel better after sleeping. I also talked on the phone to my friend for like an hour yesterday and it was nice to catch up and talk about music as he’s also a musician.

Gonna practice violin later. Other than that not much going on. My apartment is pretty organized right now so the only thing I really need to do is the dishes. I will clean thoroughly on Monday and do laundry then too.

One of my cats (Mustachio) cuddled up on me last night. It was very calming cause I had a weighted blanket on and she laid on top of that on my lap purring.

I had to reschedule yesterday’s therapy appointment, cause I didn’t feel up to doing EMDR on 3 hours of sleep. It just felt like too much.

I bought a case for my Nintendo Switch. It arrives tomorrow. Should make gaming more comfortable.

Reading a few different books right now. Two fantasy series, one fall romance book, and one biography.

And watching a bunch of shows. The Witcher, Naruto, Supernatural and Pokemon Horizons.

So I have plenty to do. I might go get a caramel macchiato with the leftover money on my gift card tomorrow at the Italian bakery/cafe. Mostly to get out of the house. Drink it while there and read.

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Crazy Hitch, JaneOnceMore, LadyShadow, Mountaindewed, raspberrytorte