Writing my way through...

Member Since Feb 2020
5,969 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Yesterday at 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
Artie - its the journey, not the destination!

How much as your h's diet changed? Are you guys eating the same stuff? I have bread in the house for like half the week - i get it delivered, eat it all up, then go without for the rest of the week!

Your walking will serve you well. Also have you heard of, fill half your plate with veg, quarter with starch, quarter with protein.

Chef AJ is someone who has gone completely overboard IMO, but she is skinny, almost alarmingly so. She advocates all veg, a smidgen of starch. I feel like her when i am eating a big salad!
H completely cut out ice cream, which he used to eat a ton of. Well, he does get some every once in a blue moon but controls himself.

That's the whole thing about it. He can control himself with the stuff he isn't supposed to eat. Like he changed to dark chocolate because the liver dr said in small amounts it was okay, he's happy with one serving and then he puts it down. I on the other hand would eat the whole dam bag if it was in front of me.

I just know I need to make some big changes or I'm not going to be around long enough to see grandchildren, that is if my son ever decides he wants kids. Right now he doesn't and that makes me sad. Probably is why I've been eating more than I should.

I don't know.

One of my friends has gone vegan, and she posts videos online of her food creations. They look pretty darn tasty, and I'm considering that drastic of a change, if not that, then maybe I should try vegetarian again.

I don't know.

(Ha that's one thing that makes me happy that I'm not in therapy right now - I can say "I don't know" any time I want to!!! L would never let me get away with saying it.)
ArtieTheSequal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, ScarletPimpernel, unaluna

Thanks for this!
unaluna