Legendary

Member Since Oct 2004
2,801 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Yesterday at 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by otroo View Post
11/18/24 will be three years since my wife passed away. For the 1st or or so I was gone I mean I don't remember hardly anything. I mean I did a 5736 motorcycle ride in dedication to my wife. If it was not for pictures and a few memories I would not remember being on the trip. Last October I went back to work after having worked in 11 years. I was scared and my anxiety was through the roof but I was bound and determined to work my butt off and I did and it paid off I was promoted from a basic assembler to a hydraulics builder. I started to change for the better now a few months ago my dad fell he was not hurt except for some bruises. He had just moved out to Indiana from Idaho. I said yes and put in my notice at work which was hard to do but I felt I needed to help my dad out. The move has been the best thing I have done since my wife died my anxiety has been seriously been reduced my depression is not as bad I do grieve though. I went to a music festival 2 weeks ago in Louisville with my daughter well the band I wanted to see got rained. Long story I got comped tickets to a festival in Sacramento I said screw it and got everything I needed booked and off i wentSo yesterday was the band I wanted to see i almost chickened out I am 51 and have never been to a concert by myself. I said F it and went. I actually talked to strangers and just explored all around and i even got on the rail for Slayer. I had a great time yeah some moments of sadness every so often thinking about how Crystal would of liked this. Cypress Hill had a lady doing sign language thought that was cool. I am enjoying this growth i am experiencing.

Sent from my SM-S926U using Tapatalk

Was
It louder than life
Or
Bourbon and beyond you went to?

haldol, prazosin, risperdal and prn klonopin and helpful cogentin
HALLIEBETH87 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Crazy Hitch, LadyShadow, Nammu, raspberrytorte